Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 12

Day 12 - Sunday 

Looking back at the pictures from when the boys were first born, it's amazing just how far they have come in less than two weeks. At today's weigh in, Colton came in at 5lbs and Hudson 5lbs 11oz. Feed amounts on both boys have been increased to 36ml every 3 hours and both are doing great at taking their milk via bottle. There still is the occasional feeding or partial feeding via feeding tube (for when they are too tired to eat or finish the entire amount), but it's getting to be less and less. 

I was able to breast feed Colton today and he did great! I'm so proud of him. And then after, I held him skin to skin while Landon fed Hudson his bottle and held him skin to skin. Tomorrow I should get to work with Hudson on breast feeding. 


Hudson 


Colton 


2 comments:

  1. That's so great! Come on boys we are praying and hoping that you will be our best gift and come home by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a thumb sucker! Yes.. home for Christmas, I'm praying for that too!

    ReplyDelete